Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pioneering Journal - Update 1





This week was pretty satisfying, I have to say. First, I managed to finish the Castilla, Mine questline, and got myself the Castilla, Mine Conqueror medal. During a run of Castilla, pemuda managed to get himself a perfect Mystic Gloves (15% ASPD, 10% SP).


On the weekend, I joined the usual weekly Clock Tower raiders, and after a couple of tries, finally managed to kill the 8th floor boss, Steamer.


Thanks to them, I finally got my Lionel card. Lionel's got a pretty amazing stats, starting with 80 AGI and 80 DEX, his attack speed and damage is quite high, even for veteran level. Now I'll just have to get myself on his Punisher stancebook...

IAHGames is also holding a cash shop promotion, the Y.E.S. (Year End Sale). This one's pretty neat, since if you haven't topped-up during this year, you can get a 100% GP bonus for your next top-up during the promotion! Mule accounts, rejoice!

Finally, there's quite a lot of new experts on XIII Faction. They are:
  • [Expert] Claire - pemuda
  • [Expert] Scout - Pupuzz
  • [Expert] Ania - ReiriKai
  • [Expert] Scout - Locrian

Congratulations for pemuda, Pupuzz, ReiriKai, and Locrian!

No comments:

Post a Comment