Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pioneering Journal - Update 4


First of all, welcome to our newest addition at XIII faction, FenHuang! He's FlatZ's brother, and he has joined us on 4th of December.

Nothing much happened this week, as we just continues with our usual daily raids and just got mediocre loots. And I can't join the clock tower raid last week, and I don't know whether I could join in on the next weekend or not.


ReiriKai managed to get himself a +6 Elite Metallic Suit DR2, although his fighter didn't have the crusader stance yet though. As for pemuda's luck, he somehow managed to get a +5 Conqueror Cannon AR3. Sadly, the ATK Rating is the only option on his cannon, so it's pretty much useless. He also managed to get an Enhanced Physical RES necklace from Skullic BH mission though.

For last AW, I wasn't able to join in full time, so I left midway. Although I left, I managed to get another 4000 or so contribution points on last AW, and finally got myself the Probationary Soldier buff, ATK+3%, DEF+3, all RES+3, HP+900.


This week's Panfilo's Pot Luck contains Lionel character card and Punisher, so I tried playing PPL and in 20 tries, I only got The Secret of Aquichtus, a dagger weapon costume. As for this week's shiny box, I opened 80 and got nothing.


Lastly, congratulations for this week's newly promoted characters:
  • [Master] Scout - AXcom
  • [Master] Reckless Emilia - Skinny
  • [Expert] Bernelli - Locrian
  • [Expert] Calyce - pemuda
  • [Veteran] Claire - Tjakep


For unknown reasons, for around 2 days now, we encountered some strange network problem. Most of us uses the same ISP, and only players who used that particular ISP encountered this network problem, since nobody actually mentioned it on the forums.

2 comments:

  1. My worst ping record for US server was about 310s. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 310s... Strange thing with my network problem is during the ping duration, everything on screen actually moves normally except me. So, enemies still attack me when I'm AFK-ing :/

    ReplyDelete